Our Fincham Organ
This magnificent organ was originally built in 1922 by George Fincham & Sons for the Surrey Hills Methodist Church, and its beautiful wooden case was built in 1902 for a similar Fincham organ in the Chalmers Presbyterian Church, Launceston,
In what was, for this Parish, an ambitious project, both the organ and the case were acquired from separate locations in 2006, fully restored, matched and installed . The organ, and an active music program which has been thus enabled, have become a feature of our Church.
The organ, along with our pianos, require regular tuning and maintenance, so donations to our music program to assist in the upkeep are much appreciated. Donate now.